Today is the beginning of the 2011 IEAR App Award Process. Here is our timeline for this year!
- Categories ... Today, we are asking for your feedback on this year's suggested categories. Check out the suggested categories so far and if you have a suggestion, please leave your suggestion as a comment on this post. We are open to any and all suggestions but we will not guarantee that it will be included! We will finalize the categories on December 5, 2011.
- Nominations ... December 6, 2011, we will open up for nominations.
- Voting ... December 16, 2011 we will begin the voting process.
- Count the Votes ... December 31, 2011, we stop collecting votes and the counting will begin.
- Announcements ... January 10, 2011 on the Mobile Reach podcast.
Good luck to all of the App Developers and everyone involved. Please remember, IEAR is focused on the best education apps. We are not looking for the most popular and or the best visual presentation. We want to know what apps educators should be using to improve learning and productivity.