Last week on the MacReach show, we were very excited to talk about the App of the Week: Compare a Twist! This is one of our new favorite apps because it is interactive, customizable, and great for so many ages and subjects. We just love how you can make the app whatever you need it to be!
Compare a Twist is an engaging lesson platform that allows students and teachers to leverage learning through the personalized creation of compare and contrast activities, AND... they can be shared! Whether you create an activity right in the app, on a Google spreadsheet, or with the companion stand alone Mac app - it can easily be shared with anyone using the app. (See below for how easy it is to share!)
Here are nine ways we came up with for using the app in the classroom... we saved the tenth spot for you! Tell us how you would use the app!
App of the Week: Compare a Twist!
3. use it to review for a test or quiz
5. complete classification activities
6. create math challenges
7. learn about other students (icebreaker)
8. find the pros and cons of an event/person/idea
9. decide what to do and what not to do (i.e. lab safety)
10. IEAR community... how are YOU using Compare a Twist??
How to share your Compare a Twist activities:
Compare a Twist for the iPad is $2.99 in the App Store