Republished by request of IEAR community members ... especially in consideration of the iPad 2 coming out.
iPad 2 will now include Garageband and iMovie.
2. Brushes and Autodesk
4. Pottery HD and iDough
5. iPad DJ and GrooveMaker
6. Lots of Instruments: Drums
7. iDesign and Home 3D
(Video is not in English)
Special Mentions without Video:
- Sound Studio
- Air Coaster or Coaster Physics
- Writer Studio or Camera Studio or Animation Studio
- Timber or Blocks
- Program with Basic Computer Language
- Pages and Keynote
- Omnigraffle and Mindmapping
- iAnnotate PDF Editor
- Reel Director
- Storykit and Sonic Pics and StoryRobe and Strip Designer
- iMockup and Sketchyapp and Penultimate
- Gusto and Markup
- Tons of Note Taking Apps
- Tons of Art Apps / Sketch Club
- Combine Apps for Creation: Document Creation / Apptivities.org
- Build your own Apps
- Take a lesson from Tony Vincent and use these devices for Problem Based Learning and Digital Storytelling:
18. Maybe you are just stuck on editing video? Will the next iPad have a camera and iMovie?
19. Perhaps the best benefit for creating is the future of combining these devices ... That is another post altogether but here is an example of possibilities ...
20. Take control of your other computers from your iPad to create even more!